December 14, 2009

When I started up my Etsy shop, I set a goal to have an inventory of 20 posted bags at all times. I'm still working on getting there, but I'm almost there.  As of today, I have 15, but I have 4 more bags started.

So, now that I have nearly reached that goal, I'm starting to think about what next to weave. I've always wanted to try to weave a paisley boarder on something.  I can't seem to find any designs out there for paisley, tho.  I'm sure that I can pixelize a photo to use, but I'd really like to see a diagram.  If anyone is reading this who can suggest where I can find this, I'd really appreciate it.

I've been focusing on simple weave structures for so many months lately, that I really want now to do more complex weaves.  Can't wait to get to 20 bags.  Then, I'll just be replenishing my inventory of bags instead of building it.



Wouldn't that be a fun project! Ha!  Especially since my most complicated loom is an 8 harness table loom!

No comments:

Blog Archive