December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to everyone.

It's Christmas Eve. I've worked all day and finally quit.  Now, I'm off until the Monday after New Years!  Yippee!

Gary got home from working in Tennessee day before yesterday.  Mom's been in a good mood and talking today.  We're all where we should be.  Bob and Stephanie will be coming for a visit on Saturday.
ris
So, I'm on the net checking my various sites.  Have sold 2 more purses on my Etsy shop!  Yea!  I also have 3 more about ready to post.  So, I'll be 1 ahead when I do. :D

I still have to finish Mom's comforter.  It's almost done. And, Bob's gift still needs work.  Gary went to the grocery store for me, thank the lord!  So, I don't have much to do, just finish those 2 gifts and get Christmas dinner put together.

So, it's time to relax.

I hope everyone out there in the netherlands has a very safe and merry Christmas.

No comments:

Blog Archive