April 20, 2012




A few weekends ago, my husband and I spent the weekend at a very spiritual place, called Heavenly Mountain.
On the drive there and back, I wove the pieces that would make this pretty spring bag. I think the serenity that can be found on Heavenly Mountain helped form this pretty bag.


Once we returned home, I put the pieces together and wove the front button and chain strap using annodized aluminum wire rings. The pattern I chose for the chain turned out to be great fun making, too.

2 comments:

Loree Jackson said...

Pretty bag! Where is Heavenly Mt.? Looks like Tennessee or N. Carolina

Andy'sTreasures said...

You guessed right.

It's a spiritual retreat center on top of a mountain near Boone, NC. A beautiful place. Here is a link to some information on it:

http://www.artofliving.org/us-en/new-international-center-meditation-well-being.

Blog Archive