February 27, 2010

We're moving

My family and I are getting ready to move from our adopted home in Kentucky back home to Tennessee.  After trying to sell my Mother's home for many months after my husband did a complete remodel, we've decided that we would be best served by going back home.

We're going to really miss our home and friends in KY.

The move is exciting as we'll be close to family, friends, and our old favorite haunts.  Plus, Mom's house now looks and feels like a completely new house.  But, leaving is hard.  We're going through feelings of excitement and sadness all at the same time.

The major difference in the cost of living and taxes in Tennessee compared to Kentucky were the deciding factors.

So, for the next few weeks, I'm going to be pretty busy.  I have several new purses in the works that will have to take a back seat to the move.  Hopefully, I'm labeling all of my boxes well enough that I'll be able to find the works in progress and my completed inventory when we unpack!!

 I'll talk again soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive