January 7, 2010

Elm Grove Elementary Reunion 2010

I attended Elm Grove Elementary in Oak Ridge Tennessee from Kindergarten through 6th grade.  1957 -1964.  Over the past year, several of my former Elm Grove classmates have formed a social group on the web at ning.com.  It has been a beautiful experience reacquainting ourselves with each other.  We've decided to have a get together this coming summer in Oak Ridge.

I'm seeking to reach out to other students and teachers who attended or worked at Elm Grove School during the years that I was there.  If anyone reads this and is interested, please respond here, at the social site: elmgrove.ning.com, or at my email alyle@roadrunner.com

Hope to hear from you.

Andy Lyle
Elm Grove Elementary School, 6th grade class of 1964
ORHS, class of 1970

No comments:

Blog Archive