June 21, 2013

TN Creates and Elm Grove Elementary Homecoming this weekend

I've been weaving up a storm lately.  June has turned out to be a busy craft show month.  Here are some of my newest scarves:




 These new items are already placed in my booth for the TN Creates Arts and Crafts Fair at the gym in the Oak Ridge  Civic Center.  The show will be tomorrow, Friday, 6/21, and Saturday, 6/22, from 10 am to 6 pm.  Come visit.




Directly across from my booth is the booth of Barbara Webb.  She has been a member of Foothills since it began.  I bought one of her hand painted drift wood pins when I was in High School.  I'm going to wear it tomorrow and show it to her.  Another fantastic artist there is Bill Capshaw.  He makes beautiful pottery.  He also has a wonderful voice.  I'm looking forward to hearing him sing again with the Soul Sanction when the ORHS class of 1968 has their union later on this year.

 

 

 Then, on Saturday night, after the Craft show ends, it's time for the 4th annual Elm Grove Alumni Homecoming.  This is always such a fun evening.  So many childhood friends all in one place.

 

No comments:

Blog Archive