June 30, 2013

Gary and I and our good friend, Linda. spent the day at Ijams Nature Park in South Knoxville yesterday as vendors at the Meadow Lark Music Festival.  What a wonderful time!  The weather was perfect. The Music terrific and the people was so great.  I heard that last year they had around 300 people there.  Yesterday there were around 900.  Yee Ha!


This will definitely be one of the shows that we go back to.  They only had a small handful of vendors.  I'm sure they would like to have more.  Sales were good, too.

Today, I'm going to have lunch with my friends in the Women's Table.  I'm so blessed to have these women as friends.  We'll be gathering at one of the member's homes this time.  It's so much nicer that way.  We don't have to yell around restaurant noise to hear each other. 

I've decided to bite the bullet and sign up for a full both on my own for the Foothills show this November.  I'll need to get busy weaving now.  That's a lot of space to keep filled up for the whole show.  I have several projects in process and more on paper.  So, I should be ok.  
 

No comments:

Blog Archive