October 26, 2012

How cool!  I went to the Foothills Craft Guild website a few days ago and look what was showing on the first screen: 

 
The Tuesday Weaver's booth at the Foothills Craft Guild Fall show 2011. 
 
 
 
This has been a great fall craft show season.  I've seen more people shopping this year than last year and the sales have been much better.  This, to me, is an indicator that our economy is finally turing around.  People are buying fun things, like loopers and potholder looms, not just the essentials.
 

I've been busy making some new bags (still in the fine finishing stage on them) and some new scarves.  Here is the one that I most recently finished and posted:

 
I did not work today.  So, I took advantage of the time and went to the Crafts Center and nearly finished the  Large Log Cabin "V" Shawl that I have on the loom.  I will be ready to finish it on Tuesday.  That will finish the warp that I've been working on for awhile.
                       

1 comment:

LA said...

Just think....you'll be in the picture this year!!! I want to watch you finish up your shawl on Tuesday...they are so pretty!

Blog Archive